1. Faktory BV collects personally identifiable information from its site visitors only on a voluntary basis. Personally identifiable information is information that can be associated with a specific individual or entity, including, for example, a customer’s name, or telephone number, e-mail address, personal preferences, and information about on-line activities that are directly linked to him or her. When you want access to certain restricted site areas or place an order with us, Faktory BV requires you to supply personally identifiable information. Faktory BV shall maintain the confidentiality/privacy of this information disclosed by you in these circumstances, disclosing the same only to its employees who need to know such information for purposes of enabling Faktory BV to perform the orders or for purposes as to inform you of product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services from Faktory BV, or to any authority if required so by law. Personally identifiable information will not obtain access to any part of the public areas of our sites and will not be sold to other organisations. Faktory BV takes reasonable steps that this policy is followed within our company to protect your personally identifiable information with secure servers, from simple name registration to encrypted financial data used in e-commerce transactions.
2. Any other material, information, and ideas (Transmissions) which you transmit to this site shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Besides, any personally identifiable information that is disclosed by you through for example chat rooms, forums, message boards and/or newsgroups made available to you by Faktory BV, becomes public information. Faktory BV shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to the Transmissions or personally identifiable information that is disclosed in these areas. Faktory BV will be free to disclose, copy, reproduce and distribute and otherwise use the Transmissions and the ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
3. If your personal identifiable information should not be used as a basis for further contact, please inform us. We will respect your request. Should your personal data be adjusted or removed from our database please inform us by e-mail.
4. To enable us to contact you in case we have questions, please give us your full name, e-mail address and phone number. Our server collects the domain names (not the e-mail addresses) of visitors to our site. This information is aggregated to measure number of visits, average time spent on Faktory BV site, pages viewed, etc. Faktory BV uses this information to measure the use of its site and to improve the content of its site.
5. The site may contain “links” to other non- Faktory BV sites, which are not under the control of Faktory BV. It is also possible that non- Faktory BV -sites may also link into the Faktory BV site. Faktory BV shall not be responsible in any way for the content or the privacy practices employed of such other sites. Faktory BV provides such “links” only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any “link” to any such sites does not imply endorsement by Faktory BV of the content of such sites.
6. Faktory BV may occasionally update this privacy statement due to the rapidly evolving nature of technologies Faktory BV uses to communicate with you. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this privacy statement page. Should you have any comments or questions regarding Faktory BV privacy practices on this Faktory BV web site, please inform us by email, email@example.com